Screamin' plant deals, part 2

You know how I recently told you about the 50% off sale at Vicki's Garden Center? Well, I went back there yesterday to buy a few more plants (hey, I can't resist a good deal!) and discovered that all plants are now 75% off.

And yes, I admit it: I went home with a few more plants than I'd intended. I bought several annuals to tuck into some of my flower beds, a couple of Gaillardia (Blanketflower) and a few Delphiniums. If you feel like your beds are needing a little pick-me-up, this is a great way to do it on the cheap.

The sale just goes through tomorrow, Sunday July 22, so don't delay. Vicki's is located at 2100 S. Inland Empire Way, on the southwest side of Spokane. Their hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. today and 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. tomorrow. Their phone number is 747-4194. Their web address is www.limagreenhouses.com.

They have a lot of coneflowers, Black-eyed Susans, some ornamental grasses, hanging baskets for $3 and so on. They are closing for the season tomorrow.