Last week, I created a survey to give readers of this blog the opportunity to tell me a little about themselves and what they think of the blog. Here's what I've learned from it so far:
I intend to leave the survey open for another week so if you haven't yet had a chance to weigh in, here is a link to to: Susan's In the Garden blog survey. It is fairly short so will only take a couple of minutes.
- Most respondents read the blog either daily or weekly.
- Most find the blog helpful, interesting and entertaining.
- The majority of readers have either been gardening over 10 years or all of their lives.
- Half of the responses show readers are experienced gardeners, closely followed by "very enthusiastic" gardeners and Master Gardeners.
- When it comes to the types of plants you grow, 100% are growing vegetables and herbs, and 83% are growing perennials, shrubs, flowering vines and flowering shrubs.
- The blog topics that are of most interest to readers are growing vegetables, herbs, flowers, fruits and berries, organic gardening, pruning and dealing with critters.
- In response to my question about any features you wish this blog had, one person wrote "More pix of how you do it: row covers, ground covers, watering, planting." I think that's a great suggestion and will definitely include more of that type of information.
Thank you for giving your feedback!