More garden events coming up

I hate to harp about the Calendar feature on this blog but I've just learned about a lot more garden-related events coming up and wanted you to know about them first. Most of them are free events, others are nominally-priced classes on great topics. This gives you the opportunity to mark your calendar while your dates are still relatively open. (hey, I know how it is)

Just click on the orange "Calendar" tab at the top of the page. Also, if you hear of any events that you think should be a part of the calendar, please email me at inthegarden@live.com and I'll add them as quickly as I can. Thank you!

Also, if you read my recent post about the upcoming Cabin Fever Garden Symposium, I've just learned today that you can now register for it online. That's a much more convenient to sign up for such a fun, all-day event. So if you've been debating, don't hesitate to go to the Master Gardeners' web site and sign up!