Master Gardener event a success

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who came to the Master Gardener Plant Sale & Garden Fair today. It was such a treat to visit with you and to help you with gardening questions. Thank you for buying plants from our plant sale as well.

Secondly, I wanted to tell you how badly I feel that we sold out of the grafted tomatoes so quickly. As I explained to some of the attendees, our Master Gardener Foundation's board tried hard to estimate how many we should buy. We had no idea so many folks were in the market for them! Since organic, grafted tomato plants are quite expensive, we had a risk of ordering too many and then being on the hook for any that didn't sell.

We bought a total of 160 plants, which was as many as the delivery person could fit into their vehicle (the plants came from Ezra's Organics in the Portland area).

The good news is that we have since learned of five local sources for grafted tomato plants, so I'm hoping you can still find exactly what you are looking for:
Again, thank you for coming to the Master Gardeners' event today. I hope you had fun despite, perhaps, missing out on getting a grafted tomato or two.