Love those Rudbeckias!



You might know them as Black-Eyed Susans, which of course, is a name I have issues with. But no matter what they're called, I just love them! I have several different types of Rudbeckias in my garden beds and they are all in full bloom right now.

The top photo is of Rudbeckia 'Cherry Brandy' and the colors of the flowers are really unusual. When I look at them, though, I'm wondering which other companion plants would look stunning next to them. Any thoughts?


The second photo is of your basic Black-Eyed Susans and the third and fourth are of other members of the family that I'm having trouble remembering the cultivar names of. Still, they all make a great addition to the garden and are easy to grow. They prefer full sun, average soil and average watering. The blooms last a long time, which is a great attribute.